Best Sobriety Quotes on Alcoholism, Addiction, Sobriety & Spirituality
Who doesn’t love a good inspirational quote? Inspirational quotes have been a part of society for hundreds of years. In the last 5-10 years though they have developed an almost cult following due to the rise of social media. There are quotes for every occasion, situation or feeling. Alcoholism, Addiction, Recovery and Spirituality are no exception. We have compiled a list of some of our favorites.
Inspirational Sobriety Quotes
Getting started on a journey to recovery can be a very daunting task. Below are our top 3 favorite inspirational quotes for people entering recovery. There are no shortage of other positive quotes on sobriety so if you do not like ours feel free to find your own.
- “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
- “Out of difficulties grow miracles.”
- “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.”
Sobriety Anniversary Quotes
In sobriety, your sober anniversary is celebrated much like a birthday. The motive behind the celebration is quite different though. Celebrating a sobriety anniversary is not just about patting yourself on the back, it is about showing people who are new to sobriety that there is hope. Here are our top 3 quotes for celebrating a sobriety anniversary. Happy Sobriety Birthday Quotes can be helpful for everyone whether you are celebrating or not.
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
- “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.”
- “The first step to getting anywhere, is to decide you are not going to stay where you are.”
Funny Sobriety Quotes
While sobriety is a life and death issue for many, it does not mean you cant have fun along the way. While inspirational quotes, sobriety anniversary quotes, and other motivational quotes are great, sometimes we think humor can be just as uplifting. Here are our top funny sobriety quotes for when you need a laugh!
- “Sobriety is a lot like Pizza. When it’s good, it’s really good. When it’s bad, it’s still pretty damn good.”
- “My Blood type used to be whiskey negative, now it’s sober positive!”
- “Sponsoring yourself is like having an asshole for a sponsor!”
Motivational Sobriety Quotes
Sometimes we all need a little push to keep going in life. Sobriety is no different. Here are our top motivational sobriety quotes for when you need that extra little push.
- “You only fail when you stop trying.”
- “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”
- “Nothing changes, if nothing changes.”
Thank your for checking out or list of motivational, inspirational, funny, and sobriety anniversary quotes. We hope you enjoyed them as much as we did.
As always if you or someone you love is struggling with addiction or alcoholism, please reach out to us at 855-698-3554 or by clicking here.